Receivable Payables Compensation
Receivables Payables Compensation
Features and benefits:
- Simple settle the open balance
- Compensating opened documents between two or three parties
- Ready to use compensation agreement print out
- Supported editions: this app supports both the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Supported countries: Czech Republic, United Kingdom and United States
- Supported languages: this app is available in Czech (Czech Republic) and English (United States)
Compensate accounts receivables and payables in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you often need to compensate customer or vendor documents? Do you need to compensate them between two or three parties? Do you appreciate the compensation agreement print-out?
The Receivables Payables Compensation app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central allows you to select one or more customer and vendor ledger entries to compensate in the compensation document. You can specify receivables and payables between two or three parties. When the compensation document is balanced, an agreement print-out is available. After compensation document posting all related customer and vendor ledger entries are balanced.
For example, if you select a sales invoices in total of USD 150 and a purchase invoices in total of USD 100, sales invoices remaining balance will be USD 50 after compensation document posting.