(version from 20 September 2018)
The main criterion for us in providing products and services is the satisfaction of our customers, and therefore we strive to adapt our offer to their needs and to prepare it in the best possible quality. We already use your personal data and we process it in accordance with applicable legislation.
Data administrator and its contact details
We process your personal data in the position of their administrator. Our identification and contact details are as follows:
What personal data are processed
We always process exclusively personal data obtained from you, the users.
We process these personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 para. 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the “GDPR”):
• name and surname of the user or its representative authorized by the user – a legal entity
• job position of the authorized user
• electronic mail (e-mail) address
• phone number of the authorized user
• contents of e-mail communication or phone call which took place in order to support the user; this may include license, product or service support.
We do not process special categories of personal data, so-called sensitive personal data, within the meaning of Art. 9 of the GDPR.
For what purpose are personal data processed
We process the above personal data for the following purposes:
• contract performance in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 point b) of the GDPR, which includes contract negotiations before the purchase of subscription to the app and performance of the license agreement or the contract for work (implementation contract)
• archiving of e-mail communication which took place in order to support the user, so we are able to provide our user support more effectively, improving our Solitea Apps and our other services based on such communication
• informing you, the users, about the new things in the Solitea Apps, so you are always updated and have an accurate overview of your Solitea Apps
The following processors help us provide our services; their operation is in accordance with European data protection standards with the data processing by third parties being governed by their own terms of service; you hereby agree that we may transfer your personal data for the above purposes to such processors, as well as that we may transfer your personal data to other processors if it is necessary for the respective purposes:
• Google Analytics statistics services when accessing our website http://www.solitea.app; terms of service are available here
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 – a service operated by Microsoft; the Solitea Apps is its add-on and cannot be operated separately from it; information on conditions are available here
Data processing based on content
We may process your data listed above if you grant us your voluntary and informed consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 point a) of the GDPR.
In this case, such consent shall be in the form of an e-mail requiring your active involvement – your confirmation that you grant us your consent. By this active step, you grant your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes by Solitea CDL, a.s.
How long are the personal data being stored
You grant your consent to Solitea CDL, a.s. only once and it remains valid and effective primarily until you revoke such consent. Information on you granting us your consent or revoking it may be processed for a reasonable longer period after its revoking in order to prove on what basis we were sending you our offers and product information.
What are your rights?
If you request more detailed information on how we process your personal data, gain access to your personal data, correct, block or delete any personal data concerning yourself, revoke your consent to personal data processing, remove your e-mail address from our records or if you have any enquiries, suggestions or concerns about our personal data protection procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Handling of your personal data entered into the Solitea Apps
The Solitea Apps is an add-on of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product and it cannot be operated independently. When using this product, you are in the position of both the administrator and the processor of your clients’ personal data.
You may have occasionally access to personal data stored within the product, but only if you request it from us, if we are authorized for it under the contract for work or the service contract for the purpose of implementation, maintenance, repair, setting or other customer support which we provide to you.
The purpose of accessing personal data stored within the product is not to process such personal data, it just involves work associated with maintenance of the Solitea Apps where such access is inevitable. Therefore, we are not processors of your personal data under Art. 28 of the GDPR.